This lightweight pocket size powerhouse boasts cutting-edge optical technology that ensures optimized light transmission and a breathtaking field of view. The optical path features phase-corrected Schmidt-Pechan roof prisms with dielectric mirror coatings. Ground to perfection, these prisms maximize acuity and light throughput while eliminating aberrations and distortion. The lenses are fully multicoated with Zeiss' legendary T* anti-reflective multicoating and LotuTec protective coating. T* multicoating increases light transmission while negating the negative effects of flare and glare. LotuTec coating helps maintain the integrity of each external lens surface by repelling liquids and debris for a clear view in any conditions, weather, or situation.
The Compact Victory's housing is quite robust, it's reinforced with glass fibres and covered with an anti-slip rubber armouring. A fog-resistant fill of bone-dry nitrogen ensures clear viewing in dynamic climates, and the entire system is sealed for absolute waterproof performance. The hinge is offset - this affords a visibly unique and compact form-factor that is easy to adjust. Focusing is managed with a dial on the hinge, and a pair of soft twist-up rubber eyecups offer a comfortable custom fit.
- T* multicoating enhances light transmission, reduces flare/glare
- LotuTec coating: Sheds water, dirt, grease, grime. Lenses can be easily wiped clean without smearing
- Phase-corrected roof prisms with dielectric mirror coatings for enhanced clarity, light transmission, contrast
- Rubber armouring for a secure no-slip grip
- Glass fibre reinforced housing for enhanced durability
- Nitrogen filled for waterproof and fog proof performance
- Unique offset hinge allows the binocular to fold flatter
Use and Handling
- Center focus is fast and accurate
- Twist-up rubber eyecups for a customized view
- Compact and lightweight: 11 x 9.7 cm, 225 g