Aqua Marina Champion Inflatable Windsurf SUP (iSUP) has been designed to be as practical as possible as both SUP and windsurf board. It is designed to ensure the rig pack fits as deck cargo so as the end user can paddle off in one direction and return under sail power, or vice-versa as part of a mixed adventure and end-use. The short and wide board design favours the first time windsurfers and SUP paddlers desiring stability and ease of manoeuvrability.
- Dimension: 300 x 75 x 15 cm
- Volume: 270 L
- Net weight: 16.7 kg
- Recommended payload: 90 kg
- Max payload: 120 kg
- Fin system: 1 centre fin + dagger fin
- Max air pressure: 15 psi
The rig package is about easy, accessible and compact performance. It’s 3m2 sail targets new comers and delivers quality, easy handling, ease of strength and performance. The rig components are high quality. The pack includes a 3-piece composite RDM mast, adjustable clamp-on boom, fixed mast extension, mast food, uphaul and sail rig bag.
- Sail: 3m2 Dacron, X-ply sail with PVC window (light, strong and UV resistant)
- Luff: 300 cm
- Boom: 110 - 160 cm. Adjustable clamp with EVA cover. Boom with outhaul rope
- Mast: 300 cm 3-piece mast composite RDM