As raw water strainers do their job, filter baskets become clogged with debris and flow to the connected device is reduced, resulting in the need for system shut-down for cleaning and maintenance.
HYDROMATIC strainers eliminate untimely shut-downs and maintenance by conducting a periodic self-cleaning cycle (the user selects the cleaning interval) with its powerful internal macerator. Debris is pumped overboard without shutting down the connected device.
- A 30-second cleaning cycle is automatically performed at user-selected intervals.
- Optional interface with SSA system initiates cleaning cycle when flow is reduced, independent of the pre-set cleaning interval.
- The "Purge" option over-rides the selected cleaning interval and performs a one-time 30-second cleaning cycle.
- Powerful macerator grinds debris and discharges overboard below the waterline.
- "Ignition Protected" motors for DC models.
- AC models available in various HP and Phase options -- 115VAC, 60Hz, 1-phase is standard.
- 970 and HSE models function as a sea chest to provide filtered water to multiple devices.
- Installation can be horizontal or vertical (flooded inlet required).
HSE models are available with a bronze enclosure in place of clear sight glass. Specify AHSEF-(pipe size)-(voltage).
Provides filtered water to 4", 5" or 6" device, or may be used as a sea chest to provide filtered water to multiple smaller devices. Debris is pumped out through a 1" NPT port.