For yachts smaller than 50-feet, Paragon Junior is the finest high-performance water pressure system made. The industrial-grade pump design is suitable for fresh or salt-water operation, is self-priming (to 6-feet), and provides up to 7 GPM in the 20-40 PSI pressure range.
- Compact and powerful 2-stage rotary pump.
- PJR and PJR-A are CE certified.
- Pressure Gauge and 3/4" strainer included.
- Patented NOFLO™ dry-tank protection.
- Inlet strainer, oil-filled system pressure gauge and PST-1 pressure storage tank are included with PJR–A.
- Durable white finish to brighten your engine room.
401 Series are not CE recognized, are for use only aboard Diesel-powered vessels, and are controlled by a pump-mounted industrial grade field adjustable pressure switch.
Order model PJR for pump without the tank
Note: Tank is required for water pressure system application.
PJR-B simplifies installation and maintenance with a Paragon Junior pump mounted on top of, and plumbed to its pressure storage tank.
- The PJR has a durable white finish to brighten your engine room.
- On/Off operation is controlled by a waterproof "ignition protected" pressure switch.
- Space-saving design places pump on top of 2.5 gallon (draw-down) tank.
- Patented NOFLO™ dry-tank protection PJR-B is CE recognized.
- Pump parts are bronze, stainless steel, and Teflon®, so PJR-B is suitable for fresh or salt-water operation.
- Up to 7 GPM performance in the 20-40 PSI pressure range.
- Inlet strainer and oil-filled system pressure gauge are included.
- 402 Series are identical to PJR-B, except that an industrial grade field adjustable pressure switch is provided. 402 series pumps are not CE recognized, and are for use only aboard Diesel-powered vessels