PARALLEL PUMPS SYSTEM FOR LARGE YACHTS
Big yachts demand big performance and require on-line back-up for all systems, plus the versatility to provide the conveniences of home, whether they are underway or at berth. PARALLELAGON™ answers the call with the first parallel pumps system, complete with a solid-state control system and patented NOFLO™ dry run protection.
Depending on the voltage present, either an AC pump or a DC pump provides uninterrupted operation, without actuating valves, switches or circuit breakers, and regardless of the available voltage. If AC power is present, the AC pump operates; if AC power is not present, the DC pump operates. The system control determines which voltage is present, and which pump to operate.
- Complies with NSF-61 low-lead standard.
- One “ignition protected” pressure control operates both pumps.
- Patented NOFLO™ dry-run protection system protects both pumps.
- Simplified plumbing - one inlet and one outlet connects PARALLELAGON™ to the vessel water system.
- Inlet strainer and oil-filled pressure gauge are included.
- Available with any combination of: DC 12V, 24V AC 115V, 230V, 50 Hz or 60 Hz