Icom High Power Floating M36 is designed for the serious boater with 6 watts of power for further communications range. The floating handheld comes with Clear Voice ensuring clear radio conversation and Voice Boost that turns the volume to full power with a touch of a button.
- Output Power - 6W
- Battery Life - 980mAh Li-ion battery, up to 8 hours typical operation;
- Waterproof Rating - IPX7
- Floats - Yes
- Clear Voice + Voice Boost - In marine environments there are many sources of noise that can affect the quality of your communications, such as engine noise, breaking surf and more. The M36 automatically adjusts the outgoing voice and the incoming audio to compensate for the ambient noise level. Whether you're in a loud environment or in a quiet area, the M36 ensures clear, loud audio. When you need an instant "boost" in the volume, a simple push of the "LOUD" button gives you full volume immediately. In addition, holding the "LOUD" button mutes the audio output.
- Noise Cancelling Microphone - The sub-microphone on the rear panel inverts phase and cancels out ambient noise from the main microphone. As a result, the M36 reduces the affect of background noise (particularly trebly noise) from the transmitted signal and makes it easier to catch voice communication. Noise cancellation does not work with the optional speaker microphone connected.
- AquaQuake™ water draining function
- Dual / Tri-Watch function
- Instant access to channel 16 or 9
- 4 level battery indicator
- Auto power save function
- LCD and key backlighting for night time operation
Supply with 230 Vac power adapter