Martyr Anodes provide low cost marine cathodic protection for boats, marine structures and boat equipment. Often called "Boat Zincs”, Martyr Anodes are made of a specialized alloy based on the US Mil Spec using only High Purity metals. Martyr is the only manufacturer that offers all three alloys that protect your boat from corrosion that can occur in salt water, brackish water and fresh water. Martyr anodes are pressure diecast and manufactured to strict quality standards through an ISO 9001 Quality Management system and are guaranteed to be manufactured to US Military Alloy Specifications. Martyr manufactures sacrificial zinc anodes, aluminum anodes, and magnesium anodes, all of which are proven to prevent boat corrosion that leads to pitting to the hull plate, rudders, and bilge keels. Martyr anodes also protect propellers, shafts, shaft brackets, stern tubes, engines and rudders. Martyr provides anode kits that include all installation hardware and instructions.
- Provides low cost cathodic protection of ocean-going vessels, structures and equipment constructed of iron, steel, aluminum, magnesium, and other metals
- Zinc Alloy for use in saltwater
- Cathodic protection for Pleasure craft boats
- Not recommended for use in fresh water
- High-quality Martyr anodes are pressure diecast and manufactured to strict quality standards through an ISO 9001 Quality Management System