Ritchie Explorer Compass, Bracket Mount
This compass series is for fast runabouts, bass boats, center consoles and sport boats. Three mounting options enable you to select the style appropriate for your needs. Low-profile, surface-mount models fit in tight spaces and feature a quick-release bracket. Features include built-in compensator magnets, 12V DC night lighting, jewel and steel pivot movements and movable sunshades. 2-3/4" apparent, direct-reading cards.
Explorer Compass Features:
- 2 3/4" Easy to Read Direct Reading Dial
- Adjustable and Removable with Bracket and Thumbscrews
- Internal Green Night Illumination
- Built-in Compensators to Easily Adjust for Deviation
- Scientifically Matched Sapphire Jewel & Hardened Steel Pivot Dial Movement
- Powerful DirectiveForce Magnets for Fast Heading Lock-on
- Movable Sun Shield
- High Temperature Composite Construction for Extended Operating Range
- 100% Repairable
Protective Cover: None
- 6 Volt: EX-0099- 2
- 12 Volt: EX- 0005-2
- 24 Volt: EX- 0098
- 12 Volt Light & Wire Assembly: EX-0022 ASY
Replacement Bracket: Black, White, Gray
Replacement Thumbscrews: Black, White, Gray
Notes: Comes standard with 12 volt lighting. 6 & 24 volt lighting options are available.
Some custom built OEM models may have different lighting. Contact Ritchie for replacement lighting.