This compass series is for fast runabouts, bass boats, center consoles and sport boats. Three mounting options enable you to select the style appropriate for your needs. Low-profile, surface-mount models fit in tight spaces and feature a quick-release bracket. Features include built-in compensator magnets, 12V DC night lighting, jewel and steel pivot movements and movable sunshades. 2-3/4" apparent, direct-reading cards.
Explorer Compass Features:
- 2 3/4" Easy to Read Direct Reading Dial
- Compact Low-Profile Design
- Quick Push-Button Removal of Compass Module for Storage and Security
- Choice of Colors
- Internal Green Night Illumination
- Built-in Compensators to Easily Adjust for Deviation
- Scientifically Matched Sapphire Jewel & Hardened Steel Pivot Dial Movement
- Powerful DirectiveForce Magnets for Fast Heading Lock-on
- Movable Sun Shield
- High Temperature Composite Construction for Extended Operating Range
- 100% Repairable
- Exclusive 5-Year Ritchie Warranty
Protective Cover: E-50- C
- 6 Volt: EX-0099- 2
- 12 Volt: EX- 0005-2
- 24 Volt: EX- 0098
- 12 Volt Light & Wire Assembly: EX-0022 ASY
Approx. Shipping Weight: 1 lb. (454g)
Notes: Comes standard with 12 volt lighting. 6 & 24 volt lighting options are available.
Some custom built OEM models may have different lighting.