The Trek TR35 compass with 2 1/4" directreading dial is ideal for runabouts, center consoles, ski boats, flats boats, bassboats, cars, trucks, RV's and ATV's.
Despite the advent of electronic navigation, the compass remains the cornerstone of any navigation system. Only by coordinating the use of electronic and magnetic navigation can boaters achieve optimal navigation safety, efficiency and effectiveness.
Trek Compass Features:
- Ideal for Runabouts, Center Consoles, Ski Boats, Flats Boats, and Bass Boats
- 2 1/4" Direct Reading Dial with Large Numerals for Easy Reading
- Easily Installed.
- Strong Directive Force Magnets and Composite Dial for Fast Performance
- Built-in Compensators to Correct for Deviation
- Extra Large Diaphragm and Rugged Construction Provide Extended Operating - Temperature Range
- Built-in, 12-Volt Green NiteVu Lighting
- 100% Repairable
- Exclusive 5-Year Ritchie Warranty
Replacement Lighting: SH-0268 ASY
Mounting Gasket: TR-0027
Approx. Shipping Weight: 9 oz. (256g)
Notes: Comes standard with 12 volt lighting.
For all Trek models built before 2004 Rev 1 use replacement light part number EX-0022 TMP