Star brite water-based formula restores water repellency to marine fabrics, boat covers & bimini tops.
- 1 Gallon - 465 square feet of coverage*
- 22 Oz - 80 square feet coverage*
* Coverage may vary slightly depending upon amount of product applied per square foot
- Water-based formula restores water repellency to marine fabrics, boat covers & bimini tops
- Unique formula is lake-safe; can be applied while boat is in or near the water
- Ideal for use on foul weather gear, tents, tarps and other outdoor gear
- Unique biodegradable bottle helps reduce landfill overcrowding
- Protects new fabrics, adds years to service life
- Will not affect colors or the feel of fabric
- Can be used while boat is in the water
If surface to be waterproofed is dirty or stained, first clean with Star brite Sail & Canvas Cleaner. Fabric to be treated must be completely dry. Apply enough Waterproofing with sprayer, brush or sponge to thoroughly wet top surface. Take care to avoid overspray, dripping or penetration onto surfaces not being treated. Let dry for 6 hours before using. Do not fold or store treated item until dry.