The Tramex Skipper Plus non-destructive moisture meter provides a complete, safe method for detecting excess moisture in GRP and wooden boats. A pocket-sized moisture meter, the Skipper Plus is designed to locate moisture in boat hulls and fittings.
- Three ranges for detecting moisture in GRP and hardwood for salt & freshwater
- Wide range of readings for wood of 5% to 30% on hardwood scale and 0 to 100 on comparative scale for GRP and other materials
- Identifies the presence of osmosis in GRP hulls
- Confirms if wooden boats are dry enough for painting or varnishing.
- Trace deck and bulkhead leaks
- "Hold" function facilitates ease of recording readings
- Soft rubber electrodes make direct contact without scratching.
- High moisture audio warning tone that can be switched on or off
- Battery operated (included)
Please use the on-screen enquiry form, or email or call us for special order price quote.