Whale Bilge IC is a new innovation in bilge water management. The pre-wired, remote mounted Bilge IC kit with intelligent control built in is an easy to install and hassle free complete bilge system. Instead of four separate components in the bilge system Bilge IC is a single kit including a high capacity Gulper IC pump and Strainer IC.
Strainer IC is a low profile strainer with a built in non-return valve and electronic control switch to fit into confined spaces. Gulper IC self-primes, can run dry and has an on / off delay to prevent cycling. Strainer IC receives signals from Gulper IC and automatically turns off and on when water is in the bilge.
Bilge IC is a remote mounted automatic bilge kit that can be installed up to 4 metre away from the bilge area meaning it is easy to inspect. Based on Whale’s long running Gulper Range, the self-priming diaphragm pump can handle a variety of debris and run dry without damage. The Strainer IC fits into confined spaces and the multi-orientation outlet port changes to suit installation. The Gulper IC and Strainer IC are connected by pre-wired waterproof electric connectors that prevent damage from capillary action and electrolysis. The Bilge IC is available in 12 Vdc and 24 Vdc models.
- Pre-wired and assembled - just connect power
- Remote mounted pump for easy inspection - high, dry and protected
- Soft start - protects the pump for long life
- Small footprint strainer fits into very confined bilge spaces
- Low current controlled switching - no switch failure from high currents
- On / off delay - prevents cycling
- Environmentally friendly - no mercury
- Time delay to allow for optimum drainage
- Override wire included to allow for manual activation
- Non-choke valves - no filter to block/clean
- Long life - pump self primes and runs dry without damage
For further product information, please refer to the Product Data Sheet
For further Whale electric bilge guide, please refer to Whale Electric Bilge Selection Table