Use Option (1) to select Size
Pyrotek Tape AGC is a pressure sensitive thermal insulation adhesive tape, composed of aluminium on a glass cloth backing, combined with a high performance solvent acrylic adhesive, protected by an easy release silicone release paper.
- HAVC industry - joining and sealing aluminium glass facing laminated fibreglass blanket / duct board joints and seams
- Joining and sealing industrial pipe insulation seams and connections
- Other industrial applications requiring Tape AGC characteristics and benefits
- Aluminium glass cloth backing provides an excellent reflection of both heat and light
- High quality adhesive with super strong adhesion and holding power offers reliable and durable aluminium glass cloth facing joints and seams sealing in industrial pipe thermal insulation application
- Low moisture vapour transmission rate makes Tape AGC an excellent vapour barrier
Service Temperature range from -30 °C to +120 °C
For more information, refer to Technical Data Sheet.