Use Option (1) to select Thickness
Price is Sold per Linear Metre
Pyrotek Sorberfoam is the next generation of combustion modified, flexible acoustic foams, offering high noise absorption properties across a broad frequency range. It was developed to meet market requirements for reducing reverberation noise in the domestic, commercial, OEM, boat and automotive markets. In conjunction with leading laboratories and test facilities, Pyrotek has formulated and developed a polyurethane foam that outperforms traditional acoustic foams by controlling the cell size, porosity, density and the flow resistivity throughout the cell structure.
Sorberfoam has been proven to absorb substantially more energy across the entire frequency range than traditional polyurethane foams. Traditional polyurethane foams often break down through hydrolysis (foam rot) under hot, humid and acidic conditions. Sorberfoam is engineered to resist degradation or foam rot.
- Recording studios, home theatre and music rooms
- Designed wedge shapes for anechoic chambers
- Enclosures, compressors and generator casings
- Decorative wall and ceiling absorbing panels
- Decorative faced hanging ceiling baffles
- Office partition screens
- Boats and automotive engine bays, cabin and cavity linings
- Does not shed irritating fibres
- Hydrolysis (foam rot) resistant
- Self-extinguishes upon flame removal
- No ozone-depleting substances generated during manufacture
- Free from formaldehyde and phenolic resins
- Quick and easily installed in awkward places
- Easy to cut, adhere or mechanically fasten into position
For more information, refer to Technical Data Sheet.