Icom floating IC-M24 has a flashing light feature that activates when the radio hits water, even if the power is off! If you drop this floating radio overboard, it's easier to find than ever, day or night.
- Float 'n flash - With its innovate flashing red LED light, an overboard IC-M24 is easy to find, day or night. The light flashes even if the radio is turned off;
- AquaQuake Draining Function - The vibrating "buzz" sound clears water away from the speaker grill;
- Small & Light - As a 5W VHF marine transceiver, the IC-M24 has the smallest and lightest body in this class;
- Energy-saving 3.7V Circuitry - The IC-M24 is powered by the 3.7V Lithium-Ion battery pack, BP-266, to reduce the volume and weight of the radio. A newly developed PA circuit produces approximately 5W RF output and powerful 600 mW audio even at this low voltage, while saving battery consumption for 10 hours of operating time;
- Easy to See Large LCD - The large, easy to see LCD (32 × 16 mm) offers a clear 2-digit channel number indication;
- Built-in Regular Charger Circuitry - Recharge the IC-M24 by plugging the wall charger directly in to the radio. By eliminating exposed metal charging points, the IC-M24 is even more protected from water damage;
- Volume Loud & Mute functions - The volume loud / mute functions temporarily change the volume to the maximum / minimum level with two touches of a button. Depending on the background noise level, you can easily change the volume level to capture the received message.
- Submersible construction equivalent to IPX7 (1 m depth for 30 minutes)
- Dual / Tri-watch functions
- 4-step battery life indicator
- One-touch access to Ch 16
- Auto scan function
- Tag scan and Favorite channel functions
Supply with 230 Vac power adapter