Moeller Zinc Primer. Self-etching phosphate primer chemically bonds with aluminium and steel to form a corrosion-resistant base coat.
- For aluminium surfaces above or below the waterline use our Zinc Chromate; this power primer etches into the aluminium to form a strong surface / primer bond that is corrosion resistant
- For surfaces above the waterline, including bare metal, steel, iron, fiberglass, and wood
- For steel and iron surfaces, especially welded joints, above or below the water line, use Zinc Cold Galvanizing or Zinc Phosphate; this corrosive barrier contains a high percentage (95′) of zinc, giving maximum protection against solvents and abrasives
- Quick-dry formula
- Improves bonding of colour coat
- Helps fight rust
- Helps level nicks & hairline cracks