Star brite Instant Hull Cleaner Gel Spray Formula with new gel formula "sticks" where applied for maximum cling time and cleaning power.
- New Gel formula "sticks" where applied for maximum cling time and cleaning power
- Completely covers stains to penetrate and dissolve them
- Specifically formulated to remove the toughest stains, including rust, dried fish blood and leaf stains
- Works on all fiberglass and painted surfaces; ideal for vertical surfaces
- Does not contain harmful acids, safe and easy to use
Spray onto surface being cleaned. Use of rubber gloves is recommended. Allow to remain on surface until stain disappears, then rinse thoroughly with fresh water. Stubborn stains or spots may require a repeated application with longer soak time and gentle scrubbing. For best results, use when temperature is over 10 °C. To shine and protect newly cleaned hull, apply any of Star brite’s Marine Polishes.
NOTE: Avoid contact with fabrics and anti-fouling bottom paint as product may cause discoloration. Some inferior quality decals may be discoloured by this product; care must be taken to keep spray or drips off of these surfaces. Take precautions to prevent contact with boat trailers and any other surfaces that are not intended to be cleaned.