Use Option (1) to select Voltage
Whale Gulper 320 is a high capacity shower drain, bilge and waste water management system. The market leading Whale Gulper is the original specifically designed filter-free waste pump. The self-priming diaphragm pump can handle a variety of debris and run dry without damage. There is no impeller to clog or burn and non-choke valves built into the pump means there is no filter to block or clean, a strainer is also included to prevent large debris from entering the pump. This means the pumps are easy to maintain and installation is simple with a mutely-directional head allowing the pump to be mounted in the most convenient position. The Gulper 320 is self-priming up to 3 metres (10 ft) and has a high flow rate of up to 19 Litres (5 gallon) per minute.
- Ideal where bilge space is limited - smallest footprint strainer
- Head rotates 360 degrees to suit your installation
- High- dry and protected - Remote mounting allows easy access
- Long life - runs dry without damage
- Meets requirement for primary bilge pump for boats up to 12m (39.4 ft) length
- Easy to install - including uneven surfaces
- Secure fit - new wrap around mounting feature, only 3 screws to secure
- Reliable operation - self priming
- Easy maintenance - patented reinforced Ezi-clamp locking ring -simply twist and screw to lock pump head in desired position
For further Whale Gulper 320 product information, please refer Product Data Sheet.