Icom GM1600 GMDSS portable for survival craft 2-way VHF radio meets all the strict environmental requirements designated for survival craft radio. It meets temperature, thermal shock, vibration and drop resistant (from 1 m height) requirements. After passing those environmental tests, the GM1600 retains 1 m depth waterproof construction as specified by IMO resolution A.694(17), MSC149(77) and related specifications.
Optional high capacity lithium battery pack, BP-234 able to provides more than 8 hours operating time even at -20° C (duty cycle: Tx:Rx:Standby-by = 6:6:48).
- large keypad with positive button action
- wide viewing angle LCD display
- one touch access to Channel 16 and call channel
- high visible yellow coloured body
- bright LED indicator on the top of panel
- optional VOX headset for on-board use
For more information, please refer to Product Data Sheet.