SOS Marine Rescue Laser Flare Green is a hand-held day and night-time laser signalling device that provides a convenient, effective way to signal a rescue party. Its waterproof, rugged design combines the safety of a laser signalling device with the convenience of a flashlight. Brilliant green light makes it the most visible of the other models and the preferred style of Search and Rescue (SAR) professionals.
Unlike pyrotechnic flares, the Rescue Laser Flare Green is non-flammable, environmentally safe, and can operate continuously for 5 hours on a single, long-life, replaceable CR123 lithium battery (available at most convenience shops and wherever camera batteries are sold).
- Visibility: 48 km night-time, optimum conditions; 1.6 - 4.8 km daytime
- Waterproof: to 24 m
- Laser Diode: Green - 5,000 hours meantime life
- Laser Class: 3R < 5mW cw max
- Beam Divergence: ≤ 3 degrees
- Operational Life: 5 hours continuous use before changing battery
- Battery: CR123 lithium battery
- Made in USA