SOS Marine Rescue Laser Flare Magnum is a hand-held day and night-time laser signalling device that provides a convenient, effective way to signal a rescue party. Its waterproof, rugged design combines the safety of a laser signalling device with the convenience of a flashlight. This one is most popular model with mariners.
Unlike pyrotechnic flares, the Rescue Laser Flare Magnum is non-flammable, environmentally safe, and can operate continuously for 72 hours on a two easily replaceable AA batteries. Two standard alkaline batteries included. Lithium AA batteries can be substituted in sub-zero conditions.
- Visibility: 32 km night-time, optimum conditions; 1.6 - 4.8 km daytime
- Waterproof: to 24 m
- Laser Diode: Red - 10,000 hours meantime life
- Laser Class: 3R < 5mW cw max
- Beam Divergence: ≤ 5 degrees
- Operational Life: 72 hours continuous use before changing battery
- Battery: AA battery
- Made in USA