Star brite Premium Teak Cleaner is the fastest, easiest way to clean teak and other fine woods to prepare them for oiling. It will safely remove old oils and stains without the need for sanding. Cleans without harsh acids or neutralizers. Easy to use, it produces great results on teak and other fine woods.
- Safe, easy to use formula
- Cleans teak and other fine woods
- Removes stains and weathering
- Use as the first step in the restoration of grey, weathered teak
- No need to sand after cleaning
- Does not raise wood grain
- Cleans teak with no hard rubbing
- Ideal for use on teak furniture and home decks
- Will not harm fiberglass or painted surfaces
- Prepares fine woods for oiling and sealing
- Contains no dangerous acids
Badly weathered (grey or black) teak: Apply Star brite Premium Teak Cleaner directly to dry wood. Spread cleaner with stiff bristle cleaning brush or a Star brite Medium Scrub Pad. Allow Star brite Premium Teak Cleaner to remain on surface for approximately two to three minutes, then scrub in the direction of wood grain to ensure deep cleaning. Rinse thoroughly with fresh water. For stained areas, use scrub to remove even the most stubborn discoloration. Lightly stained teak: Wet wood with fresh water. Apply Star brite Premium Teak Cleaner and spread with brush or Star brite Medium Scrub Pad. Scrub lightly to remove dirt and stains. Rinse thoroughly with fresh water. After completely cleaning wood, apply Star brite Premium Teak Brightener to highlight wood grain and enhance natural wood color. To preserve and protect cleaned wood, apply Star brite Premium Golden Teak Oil or Tropical Teak Oil Sealer. NOTE: Immediately rinse spills and drips from surfaces not to be treated. Avoid contact with fabrics.